Our Apps Usage Policy
We would like to assure that our app users, we will comply with all regulations to the best of our ability by providing transparency and rights to have data deleted upon request.
Personal Information the App Collects
When you install any of our App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- The name of the store admin.
- The email associated with your Shopify store.
- The country your store originates from.
- Read and write products
- Read locales
- Read inventory
- Read orders – only when merchants uses integrations (Favi Extra, Heureka – Overeni zakazniku, Zbozi – Reviews)
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
- Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “HotJar” analytics service is used to record user interation with our app for providing a better user experience
Emails and Communications
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you install the app.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from installing and smooth working of the Shopify app.
- You are under no obligation to receive marketing emails from us.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by using unsubscribe link on the email or contact us from the original email address.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App.
Additionally, we use this personal information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Email you regarding your account or activities on the account.
- Optimize or improve the App.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Behavioural Advertising As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by: Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Your Rights If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data Retention When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Na Bělidle 223/23
Praha 5 Czech Republic